Global Business Development Coordinator
Leading Beauty Brand in Orange County is looking for a Global Business Development Coordinator to join their team!
The Global Business Development Coordinator assists with the development and execution of all GBD programs. This role is the logistical backbone to the GBD team and helps ensure all support teams are working cohesively to country needs and overall business. Reports directly into the GBD Director and works synergistically with the 360 Marketing team, the US Marketing and DMI teams, as well as all International counterparts to develop relevant programs for the globe.
• Owner of the Drive Timeline, liaising with DMI support teams to track all key milestones to ensure new product launches are communicated and go out to market on time
• Partners with Intl counterparts to gather & communicate needs to the 360 Marketing & Ecommerce teams as they pertain to the Drops & Animations Plan. Ensures needs are met and delivered on time.
• Partners with Intl counterparts as well as the 360 Marketing & Ecommerce teams to communicate country needs as they pertain to the Drops & Animations Plan.
• Assists the Global Business Development Director in gathering country feedback to propose and maintain the Product Discontinuation list & Sampling/Travel Size Strategy Plan.
• Manage all international Integration meetings and zone/country visits
• Managers process to send pre-launch PRPD, product samples, and comps to all zones/countries
• Manages Box.com/OneDrive data asset management system
• Assists with all presentations
• Assists team with ad hoc requests
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
• Excellent project management skills with an emphasis on prioritization and multiple project organization
• Strategic thinker that thinks about the brand comprehensively
• Strong communication, writing, and analytical skills
• Able to think out of the box and have a creative mindset
• Self-sufficient, organized, efficient, deadline-oriented, detail-oriented, resourceful, proactive
• Passion for beauty and cosmetics
• Marketing experience a plus
• Four-year degree. Marketing or business degree preferred.
• 1-3 years experience in a similar position.