Digital Marketing Jobs
Global Communications PR Manager
Our client, a top children's toy company, is looking for a Global Communications PR Manager. This will be a contract role that will start within the next week or so. This will be remote but once their office is open you will be required to come onsite.
Under the general direction of the Manager/Director of Global Communications, you will:
• Strategic Communications & Publicity: Support the team with day-to-day planning and execution of publicity programs and efforts across multiple brands. Help coordinate media relations strategies and activities from PR agency news bureau plans to special events, effectively delivering quality press coverage of Hasbro brand initiatives in a wide range of media outlets while overseeing global and U.S. priorities and budgets.
• Event planning and Execution: Assist in planning and execution of brand and product launches, movie press junkets, consumer events, press-only product previews, fan conventions, management of internal and external vendors
• Social Media: Support the Social Communications team with PR/social linked programs including assisting with content approval process and drafting post copy for Hasbro’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• “Fan” Relations: Support the communications strategy and execution of fan relations for relevant brands.
• Global Communications Team Support: Support the department with administrative projects such as product mailings and orders, drafting and routing press materials, monitoring and reporting media results.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field required.
Required Years of Experience
• Minimum of 3-4 years of progressive experience in a public relations agency or public relations department, preferably supporting global initiatives.
Send your resumes today!