Global Consumer Engagement Manager
Our client is a renowned beauty brand specializing in skincare, make up, and fragrance products. Their luxurious, feminine, and innovative approach presents the most beautiful must-haves to complete any beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the creative development of social, mobile, display, video, CRM, and loyalty content. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including digital, social, creative, and marketing to ensure key milestone dates and remain on schedule.
• Oversee the creative development of digital assets, including social, mobile, display, video, CRM, and loyalty content
• Partner with the global consumer engagement and marketing teams to develop campaign briefs for digital initiatives
• Coordinate all aspects of video and digital content production, including development of scope and legal contracts, management of external agencies, product sourcing, and production approvals
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including digital, social, creative, and marketing to ensure key milestone dates and remain on schedule
• Direct the workflow and schedules for creative programs within the operations department; work with North America Digital Media Director and the creative team for creative development
• Ensure copy is aligned with the brand’s standards and content achieves the brand’s objectives
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience
• Agency or brand marketing experience preferred with experience in digital marketing