Global Content Specialist
Our client, a global activewear brand, is looking for an organized and experienced Global Content Specialist to join their team.
The Global Content Team, part of HR Service Innovation (HRSI), is responsible for helping HR to create and deliver impactful content to employees across multiple platforms. Through great content, we provide value and reduce friction in the employee experience.
As a Global Content Specialist, you’ll play a vital role in developing, publishing and maintaining HR content supporting employee and business objectives, such as educational resources, program information, policies, and processes.
Through insights gained from direct research with employees, search/usage metrics, and expert HR stakeholders you’ll ensure content is accurate, brand-aligned, and published easily across channels.
You’ll partner with business stakeholders and HR experts to:
• Consult on content best practices
• Support system troubleshooting and content related inquiries
• Provide training for content contributors, learning administrators, and those responsible for reporting and compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing English, Journalism, Communications, or related fields
• Minimum 2 years of web CMS experience
• Highly detail-oriented
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and SharePoint
• Familiarity with Basic HTML
• High level of comfort engaging with stakeholders at all levels
• Deadline driven with an ability to manage competing priorities
• Experience working with global teams/audiences preferred
• Content creation and editing preferred
• Experience with managing and publishing information for corporate intranets a plus
• Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS/Moodle) a plus
• Understanding of website analytics a plus
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
• Write, publish, and edit/QA content for multiple audiences, countries, and platforms
• Build courses in the Learning Management System and CMS
• Distill complex information into easily understood, engaging, and accurate content
• Manage and prioritize content requests to ensure accurate and timely publication
• Participate in content audits for accuracy and relevance
• Maintain strong relationships with HR and other business stakeholders
• Perform research and service design to identify content opportunities