Global CRM Coordinator, Beauty
Our client is an iconic beauty brand offering the most coveted makeup, skincare, and beauty tools. Their on trend, forward-thinking, and chic products create top beauty looks seen on fashion runways and beauty trendsetters alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for supporting the eCommerce and CRM team to achieve global consistency across all eCommerce initiatives.
- Oversee all aspects of copy and creative project management, including assigning projects and ensuring all creative assets are completed on-time
- Develop creative briefs for email and homepage content and maintain all new launch SKUs by date and SKU
- Establish and maintain the eCommerce marketing calendar for email and homepage and manage package product launch assets
- Lead global site content asset rights usage, track PDP and PLP assets, and gather assets to develop eCommerce and marketing templates
- Generate creative briefs for PDP and PLP new launches and update key areas of the site content on a quarterly basis
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 1-2 years’ beauty CRM and Ecommerce experience