Global Digital Education Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves. With their luxurious, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing a digital-delivery strategy of eLearning and mobile instruction technologies to support the company’s business initiatives and maximize employee development ROI.
• Oversee global planning and rollout of apps and other digital education projects and determine training needs and appropriate technology platform, course design, and instruction delivery based on subject matter and target audience
• Identify system redundancies, increase efficiencies in the digital product development process, and launch new digital learning and communication initiatives
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including key business leaders, subject matter experts and other learning staff
• Recognize new innovations in digital education and provide recommendations and optimizations of existing programs
• Implement performance objectives, learning outcomes, and assessment tools using established instructional theories and design principles
• 5+ years’ learning and development experience
• Digital publishing, learning mobile/app, or e-learning development, management, and reporting experience
• Knowledge of beauty industry preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Sharepoint, and website development