Global Flagship Store Manager
Global Flagship General Manager
Our client is a classic global luxury brand. As the epitome of impeccable taste, their fashions have been seen on some of the most influential and A-list celebrities. With a company culture that encourages their people to work and live life gracefully; they represent a luxurious lifestyle and have taken the fashion world by storm.
In this role you will plan and direct the US retail division. This role is instrumental in developing and driving the cultural, brand integrity, mission, values and company initiatives throughout the store organization and store developments sthetics and superior service level requirements are met.
- Generate and drive new operational strategies, methodologies, policies and leadership acumen such that the organization meets its financial and customer service goals.
- Create research and development program for all stores to be able to strategically identify core and elite client groups and create client loyalty baseline
- Develop business plan to simplify the store operating model and ensure consistent execution by field management. Ensure operational policies and procedures are aligned with sales and experience objectives
- Manage and review all store-level positions to ensure the right talent and qualifications are in place
- Create seasonal strategic business plan
- Prepare effective budgets to meet business fiscal needs and support business growth in collaboration with finance and accounting teams
- Must have Luxury and or Watch & Fine Jewelry experience
- Ability to conduct interpersonal interactions with other company personnel and customers
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel are needed
- Must have effective retail math experience/aptitude/ability
- Must be open and have a flexible schedule.