Global HR Business Partner
Our client is a well-known, innovative and informative international multimedia news provider. They speak to a global audience with thousands of journalists delivering unparalleled international and national news. Their company culture is incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative.
In this role, you will provide strategic HR leadership and consultation to business leaders and line managers to include innovative HR solutions and approaches with a focus on driving success and developing and delivering on our people agenda.
- Develop & implement effective HR initiatives and strategies that drive a high-performance culture: Talent management, Organizational design & effectiveness, Engagement, Talent acquisition,
- Workforce planning, Communications and Compensation
- Manage large scale change and transformation programs that are critical to the success of the business
- Determine the potential implications and commercial impact of change in the external business environment and design change activities accordingly
- Design, deliver and coach managers on effective leadership strategies and interventions involving leadership development, change management, and employee relations
- This role requires someone who can drive change, think strategically and deliver on our people agenda
- 7+ years HR generalist / business partner experience (strategic HR partner for geographically distributed/global organization)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business/HR/OD or equivalent
- Experience in the News and Media industry preferred
- Cultural leader: strong OD, change management and conflict resolution skills
- Resourceful, versatile, agile, self starter
- Must have global HR experience
- Need to be a change maker and forward thinker!