Global Marketing Associate Director
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the overall brand and category strategy from concept to execution to maximize return on marketing investment and deliver competitive advantage.
• Direct the development and implementation of the category's new product development process to drive the business globally
• Oversee product lifecycle management and drive implementation improvements and ensure brand updates are communicated
• Develop category strategies, field regional requests, and track regional business performance in partnership with regional teams
• Manage all brand communications across all media, including TV, print, digital, and social and lead analysis and insights against brand and category review
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, market research, packaging, operations, and finance
• Remain current of consumer insights, emerging trends, and the competitive market to lead innovative strategy
• MBA preferred
• 8-12 years’ global beauty brand management experience
• Additional experience with US mass market preferred
• Hair category experience preferred