Global Marketing Manager, Complexion
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest skincare and makeup must-haves. With their innovative, on-trend, and natural must-haves, you can effortlessly feel your most beautiful.
As the Global Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for directing the development and implementation of the complexion product portfolio, innovation pipeline, and product marketing strategy. You would also be responsible for differentiating and elevating the brand experience and ensuring global image and standards are maintained.
• Develop and implement a three-year innovation strategy based on industry trends, portfolio gaps and incremental opportunities
• Create differentiated product concepts and positioning for the consumer target in collaboration with the product development team
• Manage new product development briefs and direct launch strategies within designated budget and COG targets
• Implement the best in class activation strategies to generate consumer engagement in partnership with communications, digital, and education teams
• Oversee pricing analysis, present recommendations for new launch pricing, and create presentation decks to support strategic planning and retailer presentations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ marketing experience, preferably in cosmetics, CPG, or a prestige brand
• Knowledge of competitive marketplace, department, and specialty store environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite