Global Marketing Manager, Mass Fragrances
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading business plans for assigned fragrance portfolio and directing global brand strategy.
• Oversee the development and execution of business plans for assigned fragrance portfolio and lead global brand strategy, including pricing and promotion
• Direct all aspects of global strategy, including brand positioning, innovation strategy, global media and investment, and distribution
• Manage advertising collateral for worldwide markets, such as concept development, research, and implementation
• Lead the new product development process from concept generation through launch for key markets in partnership with cross-functional teams
• Supervise the Global Marketing Associate, foster a collaborative environment, provide guidance, and encourage professional development
• Maintain strong relationships with licensors and prepare brand presentations for licensor review and approval
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree in marketing preferred
• 6+ years’ marketing management experience in global fragrance brand development or related category experience