Global Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing market and competitive analyses, concept writing, trend and category reports, social strategy, and creative briefs.
• Oversee the development and execution of business plans for assigned fragrance portfolio and lead global brand strategy, including pricing and promotion
• Direct all aspects of global strategy, including brand positioning, innovation strategy, global media and investment, and distribution
• Manage the full product launch life cycle, including ideation, concept development, validation, formula development, testing, and launch
• Develop and implement global assets for regional media, in-store, and digital needs and work with the PR team to execute PR strategies
• Maintain strong relationships with external advertising and creative agency relationships and work with cross-functional internal teams
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree in marketing preferred
• 5+ years’ marketing management in global fragrance brand development or related category experience
• Experience creating 360 marketing launch plans
• Background with US media briefing and planning