Global Packaging Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting improving and enriching lives every day. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach is revolutionizing the industry.
As the Global Packaging Manager, you would be responsible for leading brand and category strategy plans related to design strategy recommendations. You would also be responsible for overseeing agency management, briefing, design quality and output, budgets, and on-time delivery.
• Manage brand and category strategy plans related to design strategy recommendations and lead the implementation of brand purpose, archetype, other relevant factors
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Maintain brand standards, product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Oversee all aspects of agency management, briefing, design quality and output, budgets, and on-time delivery
• Identify and communicate key category, consumer, and industry global trends with design organization and business
• Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years’ experience or master’s degree and 6+ years’ experience
• Track record building distinctive brand and consumer experiences and delivering notable commercial impact
• Strong design thinking, 2D and 3D design, project planning, and shopper and user empathy skills
• Understanding of manufacturing and printing principles