Global Product Development Coordinator
Our client is a high-end apothecary boutique, offering one-of-a-kind lifestyle and beauty products. Their use of fresh ingredients and attention to detail create luxurious products like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for coordinating all product formulations, scheduling warehouse visits, and maintaining product development documentation.
• Coordinate all product formulations, including opening packages, distributing samples, labeling and organizing samples, and tracking development feedback and redirections
• Organize submissions box weekly with formula name, submission number, date, and rejection/approval
• Schedule monthly visits to the warehouse to ensure product development archives are clean and organized
• Maintain all product development documentation and develop and update artwork in partnership with Graphic Designers
• Assist with product registration by gathering all paperwork needed to register or update products registration files
• 1-2 years’ experience in a coordination role preferred
• Strong organizational, communication, and follow-up skills
• Proficient with Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite