Global Product Marketing Manager (Kits, Color & Fragrance)
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing a comprehensive product plan, including strategy, tactics, analytical reporting measures, and objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive product plan, including strategy, tactics, analytical reporting measures, and objectives in partnership with the Director
- Lead concept development and execution of product marketing and oversee the product calendar innovation
- Direct product themes, innovation, proactive product pipeline, and analysis of competitive landscape and product environment
- Manage the strategic and creative direction and projects and provide recommendations for the development of global and regional marketing product and support calendars
- Oversee product launch planning, including strategic and creative direction and the development of global and regional marketing product and support calendars
- Remain current of the competitive landscape, evaluate and understand the product environment, and drive the development of creative briefs for programs and launches
- 3-5+ years’ relevant global marketing experience, passion for beauty preferred
- Strong project management skills and experience leading cross-functional teams throughout innovation process
- Attention to detail, organized with the ability to prioritize, and execute deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, including copywriting, editing, verbal and written, and interpersonal
- Experience creating presentations with a powerful presentation delivery
- Track record of displaying a solid sense of ownership, leadership, and accountability