Global Retail Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty company with a diverse portfolio of top makeup and haircare brands across the globe. Their on-trend, contemporary, and high-end products empower you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all global trade marketing and managing retail partner relationships. You would be responsible for overseeing the merchandising calendar and SKU assortments.
- Oversee global merchandising annual calendar of deliverables to markets, including merchandising graphics, planograms, and display structure
- Develop and manage all merchandising assets of brand launch packs; work with markets to create retailer specific promotions, including kits and GWP
- Manage global planogram vision and objectives; monitor regional assortments for new launches and existing portfolio
- Ensure markets balance brand standards in merchandising with efficient portfolios; maintain and proactively address countries’ merchandising reset calendar and deliverables
- Direct the global retail initiatives annual calendar to markets; create and implement retail elements of brand launch packs
- 4+ years’ merchandising or trade marketing experience in beauty, fashion, or adjacent field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch Up
- Possess technical merchandising and business analysis knowledge