Our client, an apparel company based in Los Angeles is looking for a grader/marker to join their team! The ideal candidate would have experience in denim and Gerber.
- Maintain all standards in regard to grading, construction, how-to-measure, and other procedures.
- Actively collaborate with design department, other pattern maker, quality control staff & seamstress.
- Complete assignments in a timely & accurate manner
- Create, Apply and maintain grading and altering rules for each style.
- Manipulate grades as needed to create clean and visual ease to follow patterns
- Create standards for construction and detailed sewing instructions (Tech Packs) for Stitches.
- Creates maker for every style.
- 4-6 years of grading and marking experience, preferred in women’s and men garments; Denim and Garment Dye.
- Proficiency in Gerber systems required; including experience with grading and alterations
- Proficiency creating Tech Packs
- Knowledge of fabrics, construction, and fit standards
- Must be an expert in sizing & fit
- Proactive, intuitive, and resourceful
- Sharp eye for detail and design
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish speaking preferred
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.