Graphic Art Designer - License
Our client is a renowned company creating the latest bedding, bath, and beach must-haves for every trendsetter. Their imaginative, on-trend, and innovative designs distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the design for bedding, beach, and bath products for numerous licenses and understanding specific needs from customers, licensors, and managers.
• Design bedding, beach, and bath products for numerous licenses and understand specific needs from customers, licensors, and managers
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, and logos and develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare style guides to create trend right designs and presentations for retail, create artwork packages aligned with production standard, and maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong color sense and ability to create repeat patterns
• Ability to cull down colors for production and create trend based designs