Our client is a well-known company creating popular licensed of apparel and accessories for top brands. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
As the Graphic Artist, you would be responsible for working on all graphic-related projects from initial concept to design through proper hand-off for production and supporting the Art Director to maintain the balance, structure, and flow of the department.
• Work on all graphic-related projects from initial concept to design through proper hand-off for production and supporting the Art Director to maintain the balance, structure, and flow of the department.
• Manage the development of art for market, Customer, and Licensor presentations, ensuring that all requests and project deadlines are completed in the most time effective manner, without compromise to quality or creativity
• Research and develop graphic reference, print reference, and embellishment techniques while working closely with the Design Team
• Find creative, relevant, functional, and aesthetically sound design solutions to complex design problems and challenges
• Shop account stores and review art, fashion, and pop culture resources on a regular basis and review trend resources on a regular basis and curate applicable concepts to Team
• Enter all design elements into PLM accurately for style set-up, including style number, license, fabrication, process, branding, printing, and production notes
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
• 3 years of full-time, in-house graphic design experience
• Working knowledge of materials, apparel construction, and graphic applications
• Successful 2D design skills for the mass/commercial market
• Connection to pop culture and knowledge of Licensed product market
• Relevant experience with apparel design organization preferably in Young Men’s, Kids, and/or Lounge
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CS 4.0+, Mac OSX Maverics+, and Microsoft Office Excel and Word