Creative Services Jobs
Our client, a fast-growing global luxury retailer and manufacturer is looking for a Content Designer. This is a fulltime position offsite that will eventually be onsite in the LA area.
This person plays an integral role at the intersection of production and creative. In this role you will be responsible for driving the production of assets from inception to deployment. Holding responsibility for the creation & delivery of a vast array of assets from social stories, email creative, to product catalogs and key documentation. This role is responsible for campaign assets, brand design artwork, image manipulation, email images, social creative, product assets (digital tear sheets & catalogs), and deploying creative to key personnel and across marketing channels. The role interfaces regularly with our ecommerce, social, marketing and creative teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and create physical and digital art.
• Develop and maintain web site layouts and designs.
• Support in the design of website and web application wireframes, mock-ups and final designs.
• Work with development team to develop client-side coding.
• Maintain the company social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp and Google.
• Understanding client’s needs and business requirements documents.
• 2-5 years’ experience in graphic design
• Artistic and innovative flair
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Designing experience in the homegoods industry (bonus)
• Required experience: photoshop, indesign and illustrator
• Video editing (optional)
• Understand Content Management System (CMS) such as Drupal or WordPress. (optional)
Send your portfolio today!