Graphic Design Assistant
Company Overview: Our client is the leading specialty retailer of women’s intimate apparel and other apparel with fashion-inspired collections, prestige fragrances and cosmetics. Their fun and whimsical designs are made to make women look and feel beautiful and sexy. With an exciting, fast-paced company culture, they are refreshingly inclusive and collaborative with creativity and ideas ever flowing.
Job Overview: The
Graphic Design Assistant will be working on apparel graphics in alignment with
the brand aesthetic. This candidate will design and execute production and
creative projects for in-store and home office needs.
· Supports all categories.
· Design the adaptation of seasonal graphics based on product needs.
· Partner with cross-functional partners in graphics and surface design throughout the design process.
· Communicate the intent of a product or concept clearly and effectively by expressing a viewpoint, analysis, or conclusion.
· Conduct research and maintain awareness of trends related to specific projects.
· Understand brand positioning and use of graphic assets, reviewing opportunities and successes with trend relevance.
· College degree in graphic design or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 1-3 years of graphic design experience in retail and apparel required.
· Strong graphic design ability with a proven history of commercially successful graphics.Must be extremely proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign