Creative Services Jobs
Graphic Designer ($55K) - Direct Hire - 100% Remote!
Our client — a well-known lifestyle, retail brand -- is looking for an in-house Graphic Designer to join their team in a full-time position! We have up to $55K for the role and this is completely work from home!
If you are available and this is the right fit, please apply with your UPDATED resume and portfolio. If not the right role for you, please send a referral! We offer a referral bonus of $200 for the right candidate that gets placed in the role.
**Additional job details below.
• Assist in driving the creative concept, design and execution of all Digital Marketing (product and brand campaigns, including but not limited to bracelets point of purchase, point of sale, promotional items, etc.) in partnership with the cross -functional teams (Merchandising, Production, Graphics, etc.).
• Proactively seek opportunities to ensure the brand is staying on trend and producing relevant creative marketing collateral to achieve the company strategy & financial goals of the category.
• Conceptualize and design assets while working with cross-functional teams to execute projects from beginning to end.
• Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business to design assets that are relevant to the customer, and reflects Rastaclat’s demographic, culture & roots.
• Assist in the creative direction of the Clatographer Program as required/needed (Core, Seasonal, Exclusives, etc.).
• Assist management of 3rd party and agency partnerships for creative direction and needs.
• Manage content requests from internal and 3rd parties by maintaining a digital asset management system.
• Develop, maintain and communicate an authentic/consistent/cohesive brand image and message based on overall brand presentation and seasonal stories & market focus.
• Assist in driving the branding design and execution of all Brand, advertising, promotional, program campaigns included but not limited to print, website assets, ecommerce assets, video assets, sales assets (catalogs, lookbooks, media kits, product knowledge kits, incentive programs) photography, graphic design, [trade/sell-In and customer/sell-through] – brand segments/product/programs (#ClatsandKicks, #BandingTogether, #Clatlife, collaborations, etc.).
• Assist with the aesthetic execution of brand assets including but not limited to themes, layouts, and overall mood.
• Assist with photoshoots/videoshoots, due diligence and sourcing of photo / video / print / production vendors as well as models, including preparation of RFQ’s, SOW’s, inspirations boards, call sheets and legals (concept to execution/final asset delivery).
• Develop authentic and consistent creative and engaging content for use on online and social media platforms.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Design and 2-5 years of relevant work experience in the action sports, apparel, accessory or related field.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent team and collaboration skills.
• Strong and confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to manage time effectively by setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work.
• Proven track record of managing marketing channels and optimizing performance.
• Self-motivator with a collaborative spirit.
• Flexibility in adapting to new technologies and environments.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Project Management tools such as Basecamp or Monday.
• Reliable internet/Wifi since this will be a remote work position.
• Medical Benefits
• Retirement Benefits
• Company sponsored Apple laptop
• Quarterly Charitable Events & Annual Company Incentives
• Positive Company Environment