Digital Marketing Jobs
Graphic Designer/AD - temp to hire
Our client, a growing Content Studio is looking for a Graphic Designer/AD. This is a freelance position with potential to go fulltime for the right person.
You will help maintain and evolve our brand identity and visual direction. We are looking for fresh thinkers who follow and obsess over contemporary trends in visual expression, and will challenge the boundaries of our visual identity and ideas — elevating our look and feel for the present and the future of our brand.
Why this could be your next big break: In this role, you will be charged with maintaining the visual brand for all active clients and upcoming/pitched clients as well. This includes anything from pitch deck design to original programming art direction and stylization, to the nitty gritty of resizing and designing web banners and everything in between. Working with the key stakeholders on each account, you will be charged with concepting on brand new visual ideas as well as carrying out existing look and feel through various different forms of digital and print media. The perfect candidate for this role is a motivated self-starter who is pays close attention to current digital design trends and is excited to lead the visual direction of projects from start to finish.
Here you’ll get to:
- Create visual media campaigns for new concepts
- Design the visual look and feel of pitch decks as well as their supporting material
- Create key art for new media and/or any new shows created
- Support graphics for events and activations
- 3-5 years professional experience in Design
- Expert abilities in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
- Experience working in Keynote and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Impeccable organization skills
- Insightful knowledge and understanding of contemporary design trends and the history of design
- Ability to concept design / ideas
- Experience in layout design, digital design, web design, event/showroom design and pitch deck design
- Innate ability to self-manage and organize a daily to do list and understand/execute priorities
- Communication skills to help you work with stakeholders before/during/after the design process
- Experience communicating with extern
- Speak the language of production deliverables for video and digital assets
Our ideal candidate is a news and culture junkie with some ad agency experience who wants to go in a new exciting direction.
Send your portfolio today!