Our client is a high-end, contemporary and fashionableAmerican clothing brand that is best known for their designer jeans. They deliver casual, chic styles for everyday that are a fresh approach to basics and fashion styles. With numerouscelebrity brand ambassadors supporting the brand, they have become a truestaple in American culture.
In this role you will have an opportunityto work on an exciting project for a Multinational Fashion Corporation. Theywill be assisting with the Fall 2017 Creative Directive putting togethercolors, tends and concepts for the marketing and advertising teams.
· Design the creative brief with colors, trends,and concepts for marketing and advertising
· Handle design and layout of the creativedirective
· Design for presentation and video as well aslayout and editorial for the printed book
· Source imagery to support the creative brief
· Work on the development of the overall directionand visual concept
· Typography and working with typefaces
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or relatedfield preferred
· Must have very strong attention to detail
· 2+ years experience in graphic design with adesign aesthetic for Fashion
· Must be Proficient in Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator and InDesign
· Strong typography skills
· Experience in layout and/or editorial ispreferred