Our client is a luxurious, iconic and eclectic lifestylebrand that sells men’s and women’s fashions, accessories and beyond. This Americana brand was one of the firsts ofits kind and is still relevant today with cool looks that appeal to a widevariety of clientele. Our client has built an extensive distribution network inover 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout the world. Their bright and vibrant offices directlyreflect their company culture and the people that work there.
The freelance graphic designer will have a rare opportunity to work onan exciting project for a Multinational Fashion Corporation. They will beassisting with the Fall 2017 Creative Directive putting together colors, tendsand concepts for the marketing and advertising teams.
· Design the creative brief with colors, trends,and concepts for marketing and advertising
· Handle design and layout of the creativedirective
· Design for presentation and video as well aslayout and editorial for the printed book
· Source imagery to support the creative brief
· Work on the development of the overall directionand visual concept
· Typography and working with typefaces
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or relatedfield preferred
· Must have very strong attention to detail
· 2+ years experience in graphic design with adesign aesthetic for Fashion
· Must be Proficient in Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator and InDesign
· Strong typography skills
· Experience in layout and/or editorial ispreferred