Our client is a cool, creative and fun leader in active wear. With their simple, elegant and eclectic designs, their brands deliver innovative styles. They are global and believe that the only way to stay ahead is to look forward. Their belief in the work that they do is outstanding and the reason they have remained at the top of the industry.
Working closely with the Marketing, E-commerce and Sales teams, the Graphic Designer will design and execute compelling digital and print assets including, but not limited to e-mails, lookbooks, event collateral, social media graphics, web banners, store signage and presentations. The Graphic Designer must be a strong, conceptual thinker with a solid background in print and web design. This role reports directly to the Art Director.
- Produce high-quality, strategic, on-brand and beautifully executed work, staying abreast of current design trends and best practices
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Successfully manage time, work flow and schedule in order to adhere to strict and sometimes unexpected deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Working closely with the Creative team, the Graphic Designer will be involved in conceptual development and technical execution of websites and all marketing, processing product images in a variety of categories.
- Be able to take creative direction and execute accordingly
- 3 years working within a design firm or other creative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant experience
- Experience in fashion, editorial or e-commerce design
- Solid retouching, color correcting and production skills are a must. Graphic designer must be able to see a project through from initial concept to completion.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign