Our client, a yoga active-wear apparel company, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team! Graphic Designer to join the team during an exciting period of both aesthetic evolution and overall company growth. This person will work alongside a small group of creatives to develop and execute an assortment of digital and print assets. The highly-collaborative environment provides boundless opportunities to engage in a variety of projects and facets of the business, allowing for both career and personal growth.
This position reports directly to the Art Director.
- Design and execute compelling digital and print creative assets including, but not limited to, emails, linesheets, lookbooks, brand presentations, hangtags etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in other departments - sales, product design and e-comm to ensure assets align with the brand’s evolving aesthetic
- Adhere to the demands of a production schedule and be aware of release schedules and all relevant deadlines
- Able to adapt and take-on unexpected projects and/or edits
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that all graphics/visual elements support a focused point of view
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or employment experience that is equivalent Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.). PowerPoint, Keynote and Asana a plus
- Highly organized, deadline driven, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong eye for detail and precision
- Able to take creative direction and execute accordingly
- Experience in apparel, fashion or related consumer-goods brand is a plus
- Genuinely interested in learning, evolving professionally and sharing your knowledge
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance