Our client is a sustainable, fun, and playful brand, offering yoga apparel and accessories for men and women. Their company culture is refreshingly inclusive, resulting in innovative and environmentally friendly products.
In this role you will be designing fun, distinct t-shirts, specifically menswear. You will also give a hand to different departments to better understand what the client wants on their apparel.
- Design the creative brief with colors, trends, and concepts for various shirts and styles ; Handle design and layout of the creative directive
- Design for presentation of merchandise well as layout blueprints for the steps on how to create new graphics
- Source imagery to support the creative brief; Work on the development of the overall direction and visual concept
- Typography and working with typefaces for everything from light hearted to more adult styles
- Experience in producing quality product in a quick moving environment
- Understanding of all print and digital graphic design platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe creative Suite
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."