Our client, a well known apparel company, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team! The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting the Director of Marketing in the conception, design and layout of all marketing assets, including e-comm, digital and print based materials. We need a Graphic Designer who has a passion for the company brand and the creativity to re-energize a powerful brand and influence a wide audience
- Work with the Director of Marketing to assist in developing the brand “visual language and guidelines”
- Champion the consistent execution of all graphic design across all internal communications and outward-facing printed materials and presentations.
- Assist in designing visuals that meet business and technical requirements, by following a design brief and adhering to brand identity standards
- Fluent in current creative best practices and knows how to push the boundaries and create fresh designs.
- Understand the spec requirements of each job before set up and final release
- Adhere to the demands of a production schedule and be aware of release schedules and all relevant deadlines
- Follow market visual trends and apply a keen understanding of the fashion marketplace to make decisions that will maximize the effectiveness of creative
- Prepare and deliver creative assets for website advertising and content (emails, homepages, promotions, banners, category landing pages, social media, video, mailers, printed material etc.)
- Must be able to liaison and manage calendar of time and deliverables with 3rd party ad agency as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of graphic design experience, with previous experience at a fashion brand, advertising agency or creative services department
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign); able to photo retouch; highly proficient in Web design