Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a well-known advertising agency creating award-winning campaigns for an extensive portfolio of clients across the entertainment sector. Their customized, innovative, and creative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of design, such as ensuring consistent brand messaging and creating impactful visuals for print collateral. You would also be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of creative content.
• Oversee all aspects of art direction and develop new key design elements across various print collateral for clients
• Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to develop and execute marketing and promotional merchandising materials, such as brochures, catalogs, signage, and ads
•Ensure materials follow project requirements, objectives, brand standards, and visual across various touch points
• Review all print assets, advertisements, and marketing collateral from internal and external vendors for accuracy and compliance to brand and company standards
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• Print design experience
• Advanced with Adobe Creative Suite