Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including sales collateral, advertising, newsletters, trade show graphics, executive presentations with technical illustration, microsites, and forms.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including sales collateral, advertising, newsletters, trade show graphics, executive presentations, microsites, and forms
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including Copywriters and provide design support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
• 2-4 years digital and print design experience
• Web, digital, and agency experience