Our client is a well-known public relations and brand consulting agency. Their innovative, dynamic, and comprehensive approach defines them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating designs for various print and digital collateral, including web and email campaigns. You would also be responsible for ensuring all materials are aligned with the client’s brand standards and follow project guidelines.
• Develop new key design elements across digital and print collateral, such as web, print, email campaigns, and social media
•Ensure materials follow project requirements, objectives, brand standards, and visual across various touch points, including advertising, website, email campaigns, and web
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such as account services and production; support the Senior Art Director and Digital Art Director with comprehensive projects as necessary
• Remain current of emerging design and industry trends for software, print standards, online technology, design, color, and format
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• Experience in graphic design
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
Send your resume and portfolio today!
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.