Our client is a well-known public relations and brand consulting agency. Their innovative, dynamic, and comprehensive approach defines them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including packaging, email marketing, ecommerce website, marketing materials, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including packaging, email marketing, ecommerce website, marketing materials, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Owner, Marketing Director, and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Mac
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."