Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including trend presentations and editorial layouts. You would also be responsible for overseeing the creation, manipulation, and color for apparel design artwork.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including trend presentations and editorial layouts
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including marketing and creative to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Oversee creation of apparel design artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, and logos
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite