Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories for an extensive portfolio of brands. With their innovative, contemporary, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• Juniors, tweens, and textile design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
Note: This role is temp to hire