Our client, a well-known performance footwear company for men, women and children is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team!
The candidate will be working predominately with print and should be well-versed with creating print assets of all kinds including print lookbooks/catalog materials, ad collateral, packaging design, POS displays, and more.
- Responsible for creating fresh innovating design for a growing lifestyle brand.
- Adhere to quick turnaround on creative feedback, edits/corrections
- Preparing final press-ready files based on supplied specs/instruction (creating to completion)
- Proper archiving of approved jobs
- Understand and adhere to the quality standards and procedures
- Practice good time management
- Communication with Art Director and Project Manager of expectiations
- Bachelor's Degree in Art, Design/Visual Communication
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience in a corporate enviorment
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Designing Marketing Campaigns Ads, Lookbooks, Catalogs, Packaging, Window Displays, Logos, Corporate Collateral, Conference & Trade Show graphics (concept to completion)
- Creating Inspo Boards for photo shoots
- Pulling Selects
- Strong Layout and typography skills
- Copy writing, retouching and/or web experience is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, high-volume, deadline driven enviorment
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills & able to understand priorities of tasks.
- Able to work independently
Send your resume and portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."