Our client a leading entertainment and sports agency, which represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content, seeks a Graphic Designer for their in-house Creative Services department.
In this role, the Designer will work independently to research, conceptualize, design, and produce outstanding creative on a wide range of design projects including movie screenings, party and event invitations, websites (front-end), video graphics, trade ads, logos, branded materials, collateral and foundation designs.
The Graphic Designer is also a key part of the team who will design and produce and run monthly Agency staff meetings, yearly Retreats and special events.
They will also work on special projects for the Agency andtheir clients.
- Bachelor Degree in graphic arts, fine arts, visual arts, visual communications or a related field 3-5 years of professional experience working in creative environments such as Design Firms, Advertising Agencies, Digital Agencies, In-House Creative Departments, and/or as a Freelance Designer
- Portfolio of design work showcasing impressive, original design work, exceptional taste, and natural talent and imagination
- Outstanding Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design skills and an understanding of new technologies and ways to harness them for our work
- Advanced Keynote skills, ability to swiftly and skillfully design original decks and restyle existing decks (experience running live presentations a plus)
- Front -end web and mobile design experience, understanding of user interface principles, and working knowledge of self-publishing platforms (Squarespace, Wordpress, Mailchimp)
- Ability to design stylish, high-end, branded sales pitch decks, business development and corporate presentations
- Understanding of effective brand management, an ability to create and maintain branded materials that represent a company or event through the correct implementation of logos, fonts, color palettes, etc.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale
- A positive, hard-working “Can-do” attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of the latest design trends and technologies, combined with a passion for creative problem solving and solutions
- An understanding and appreciation for client services, enthusiasm, and pride in your work
- Desire to be part of an organization that values teamwork and taking care of each other
Approximate breakdown of time spent:
- 10% Meetings/calls/emails with design clients, and/or department leaders to go over project briefs and details
- 10% Research and conceptualization of design ideas
- 40% Creating graphic expression of original design concepts and ideas
- 30% Presenting, revising, and finishing design concepts that satisfy department leaders and design clients
- 5% Research and immersion in latest design and technology trends to improve skills
- 5% Maintenance of project files and archive
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."