Our client a leading shoes brand for men, women, kids and performance is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team!
• Responsible for creating fresh innovating design for a growing lifestyle brand
• Adhere to quick turnaround on creative feedback, edits/corrections
• Preparing final press-ready files based on supplied specs/instruction (creation to completion)
• Proper archiving of approved jobs
• Understand and adhere to the quality standards and procedures
• Practice good time management
• Communication with Art Director & Project Managers of expectations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design/Visual Communication
• 2-3 years of graphic design experience in a corporate environment
• Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign)
• Fundamental working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Designing Marketing Campaigns, Ads, Lookbooks, Catalogs, Packaging, Window Displays,
Logos, Corporate Collateral, Conference & Trade Show Graphics (concept to completion)
• Creating Inspo Boards for Photo Shoots
• Pulling Selects
• Strong layout and typography skills
• Copy writing, Retouching and/or web experience a plus
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline driven environment
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills & able to understand priorities of tasks
• Able to work independently
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."