In this position, you would be responsible for developing packaging layouts, creating artwork, digital web/banners, print collateral and inserting designs using existing artwork.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including packaging, email marketing, ecommerce website, marketing materials, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Owner, Marketing Director, and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Mac
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."