Our client, a relaxed American style clothing company is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team!
This position is responsible for supporting the design team in all aspects of creating and executing the seasonal collection (from concept to final proto samples) as well as any special projects. Furthermore, this position will work with the designers as well as supporting the creation of initial pattern concepts in graphics, prints and yarn dyes.
• Responsible for supporting the design team by creating graphic, sketching artwork, print, pattern and textiles from concept through production.
• Design, recreate, manipulate and recolor prints and graphic art using Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Research graphic, print and pattern trends; present and execute art while partnering with Senior Designer(s) on concept and execution of art.
• Responsible for production ready art files and communicating between design and non-design teams to ensure factories receive all necessary information.
• Assist in executing concepts with the designer utilizing critical attention to detail and a sense of urgency to meet all department deadlines.
• Prepare for meetings, organize programs and execute materials for internal and external partners. Job Competencies:
• Working knowledge of fabric printing, screen printing, garment embellishment and embroidery techniques. Garment construction and textiles knowledge a plus.
• Artistic hand, strong sense of color and style
• Strong critical thinking and exercise swift problem solving skills
• Demonstrate strong verbal, organization and written communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow through in execution.
• Strong team player who can also work independently and in a fast paced environment
• A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial
• A multi-tasker; proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team with a can-do and follow- through attitude
• Minimum AA Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel and Mac.
• 4+ years design experience.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."