Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skin care solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and on-trend approach empowers you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print seasonal campaigns and promotions, including social media assets, digital flyers, animated GIFs, print materials, data visualizations, web banners, email graphics, digital signage, and printed environmental.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including social media, digital flyers, data visualizations, web banners, email graphics, digital signage, and printed environmental
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite