Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest performance apparel, accessories, and footwear must-haves. With their incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative culture, creativity flourishes every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including ads, lookbooks, catalogs, packaging, window displays, logos, corporate collateral, and conference and trade show graphics.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including ads, lookbooks, catalogs, packaging, window displays, logos, and corporate collateral
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in art or design/visual communication
• 2-3 years’ graphic design experience in a corporate environment
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop. and InDesign and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint