Our client is a well-known fashion brand presenting performance apparel, accessories, and footwear must-haves for women, men, and children. Their company culture presents an incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative environment.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic assets for various digital and print campaigns, including ads, lookbooks, catalogs, packaging, window displays, logos, corporate collateral, and conference and trade show graphics.
- Create assets to be utilized in digital and print campaigns—including ads, lookbooks, catalogs, packaging, window displays, logos, and corporate collateral
- Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
- Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
- Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices and evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ corporate graphic design experience
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office Suites