Our client is a well-known company presenting effortless excursions to explore your city like no other. With their innovative, dynamic, and fun approach, you can seamlessly enjoy your next adventure.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, web, production work, video editing flyers, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, web, production work, video editing flyers, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including marketing to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ graphic design experience
• Print, digital, and video background
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator