Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest must-have makeup for every beauty enthusiast. With their modern, on-trend, and cool products, you can effortlessly create any beauty look.
As the Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including web, packaging, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including web, packaging, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices, evaluate analytical data, and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite