Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for providing production support for the experience design team and delivering exceptional online design solutions.
• Provide production support for the experience design team and deliver exceptional online design solutions
• Work closely with other designers, content team, project managers and business teams to ensure all assigned projects are delivered with proficient speed and exceptional quality
• Construct detailed online design deliverables with proficient speed and exceptional quality using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch, and Invision
• Maintain and provide ongoing production design for online experiences, including refresh and redesign projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design, Fine Arts, or related field
• 2+ years’ web production experience working in an online agency, design shop or digital marketing environment
• Exceptional portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, color and layout skills; superior production skills
• Knowledge of Web and e-Business technologies, principles, and processes
• Solid knowledge of visual design fundamentals including brand identity, layout, color, typography and photography
• Expert abilities and understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision