Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting trendsetting makeup must-haves that are revolutionizing the industry. With their modern, innovative, and cool products, you can effortlessly create the latest beauty look.
As the Graphic Designer, you would assist the Creative Director and Graphic Design team in transforming high level marketing concepts into innovative packaging, displays and other supporting collateral.
• Assist the Creative Director and Graphic Design team in transforming high level marketing concepts into innovative packaging, displays and other supporting collateral
• Work on various design projects from primary and secondary packaging to POP displays and merchandising
• Design compelling on-brand packaging for new concepts and refreshes to existing items and graphics for all formats, including packaging, store merchandising displays, and promotional materials
• Partner with cross functional teams, including marketing, product development team and outside vendors
• Take ownership of projects from concept to production and create 2D and 3D renderings of package concepts
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
• 3 years minimum experience in graphic design, beauty experience preferred
• Strong portfolio demonstrating print, packaging and in-store creative executions
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be a self-starter, flexible and imaginative with an elevated sense of design
• Proficient with Mac, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite