Beauty Brand based in Orange County is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team!
Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care and makeup must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
• Produce designs for packaging, in-store display set-ups, and resets and generate product and display renderings in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Provide support for the sales and creative teams and assist with the production and execution of design materials
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Ensure accuracy, brand consistency, and quality are maintained throughout all collateral and update all mechanical specifications, guidelines and templates
• Review incoming files for use in print advertising mechanicals and maintain files for baselines, guidelines, and templates for print media
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as creative to ensure optimal positioning of advertising elements
• 3-5 years’ Production Artist / Print Graphic Design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite