We are seeking a Graphic Design and Production Coordinator to support marketing activations across brand, social, retail and digital department activities. This is an entry to mid-level position in a fast growing health and wellness company. We are looking for a detail oriented organized and creative individual, who is passionate about health and well-being to join our team.
- 1-3 years of experience within a related graphic design role.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Strong design skills and a keen sense for layout
- Exceptional attention to detail and passionate about getting it right
- Lightroom and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, outlook, PowerPoint, excel, and word.
- Photographic and video creation and editing skills preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Is able to work on tight timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Creative, imaginative and able to develop ideas quickly
- Self-starter who takes initiative to concept and execute project.
- Experience with design for various environments: digital, print, packaging, in-store
- Understanding of printing process and how to prepare files
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to take direction and is receptive to constructive criticism
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, verbal and written
- Web design experience is a plus
- Experience with UX/UI and prototyping (InVision)
- Creative writing and strong grammar skills preferred