Graphic Designer (CAD)
Our client is a well-known luxury consignment company presenting timeless apparel and accessories from top designers. With their fashion-forward, chic, and high-quality merchandise, it’s never been easier to be dressed in the most glamorous designer labels.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including graphics, prints, plaids, stripes, logos, and screens; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• Graphic design/CAD experience